Earth Light

Earth Light
Inspiration

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CNY

Well ... a really tough year .... busy with those exams ....
Regarding about exams ... Maybe I should be satisfied with 3 A* ... hmm ... Chemistry ... a bit hard to get A* ... haha and absolutely for Econs ... Getting an A for Econs is just enough for me ...

Happy Chinese New Year everyone
My 1st wish:
I hope to completely practice those ritual from " The monk who sold his ferrari" by Robin Sharma
A really good book ... and I am pretty sure by making it a habit ... I will definitely gain eternal happiness, good health and limitless energy .... those are common knowledge actually ... but making them your habits will give you the strength to gather the wealth in this world

My 2nd wish:
I hope to get entrance to the 3 remaining university pending ... I prefer the 2 HK university I applied ... there's certain degree of hope to get a job without being graduated from this course .... maybe for now .. not sure for the future ....
but I am ok with the rest of options ... if I take a master in US later ... being in the top 8 school for financial engineering in US will bring me to my dream work

My 3rd wish:
Well ... I guess I should 含蓄 about it ... refer to my previous post =) ...

Happy Chinese New Year ... may all your dreams come true ...

Blessed by .... ting jing =)

No comments: